Who can I speak to if I am unhappy with provisions?

Who can I speak to if I am not happy about the provision put in place for my child?

Do not hesitate to contact a member of staff in school regarding your child’s provision. You can either speak to a member of staff during the morning or after school. Similarly if you would like to discuss the matter in more detail then you can make an appointment with the SENCo or Head Teacher who will be happy to advise on the necessary course of action.